Barefoot Landing will host SummerFest! beginning today and run through September 3rd. This summer-long event will include a new lineup of local musicians, as well as many returning performers.
The newest addition will be Lakeside Evenings: live stage entertainment every night beginning at 7 p.m. at the Lakeview Courtyard near Castano’s Italian Restaurant.
- Juggler, comedian and unicyclist Nick Pike, a semi-finalist from “America’s Got Talent,” will perform on Monday nights.
- Tuesday and Wednesday nights will feature live musical performances from a variety of duo and trio groups, including Tropical Warming, Sweet Sweet, Matt Parker and the Deacons, and more.
- On Thursday, a DJ Dance Party will take over the stage and play everyone’s favorite dance tunes.
- Friday is family fun night hosted by the funny, interactive, sing-along master Mr. Nigel.
- Saturday will bring more live music and, on a few select Saturdays, there will be a beach music DJ along with live Shag dancing demonstrations.
- The Symphony Trio will perform on Sunday.
- Face painting, character appearances and a variety of strolling entertainment will also take place on select nights.
There will be live performances seven nights a week (beginning at 7 p.m.) by the Lily Pond near TBonz Gill & Grill, as well as throughout the complex. Entertainment will be provided by acoustic musicians including Jazz saxophonist Don Colton, steel drummer Tim Peterman, guitarist George Davis, and others.
Every Monday Barefoot Landing’s weekly fireworks spectacular will occur over the lake, beginning at 10:15 p.m.
Broadway at the Beach will host the Summer Nights entertainment series, beginning June 6th through September 4th. The festivities will showcase live musical performances, comedic and juggling acts. A variety of entertainers will be returning this year.
- “America’s Got Talent” semi-finalist Nick Pike, the juggler, comedian and unicyclist from England, will perform his family-friendly show every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 7 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Performances by Shelley Sasser, a student at Dino Capone’s School of Rock will be on Monday, Thursday and Saturday nights from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Bryan Dangerous will once again bring his high-energy interactive comedy show to Broadway at the Beach every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights with shows at 7 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- New to this year’s line up is Sparkles “Pop the Runway” Fashion Show every Thursday afternoon beginning at 5 p.m. This high-energy, music-filled show will feature campers from Sparkles weekly Runway Camp as well as Sparkles models.
- In addition, the Summer Nights entertainment series will offer live musical performances featuring local talent from Shawn Bilton, The New High and Paperwork.
Additional entertainment will be provided by the funny and talented Mr. Nigel and the Character Company, featuring princess and super hero appearances. Visitors to Broadway will also enjoy face painting; Legends In Concert’s golf cart tours; Ripley’s Ruckus; and on select nights, the Conway Bagpipers.
Broadway at the Beach’s weekly fireworks extravaganzas return on Tuesday nights at 10 p.m., May 31 through Aug. 30, and for the third year in a row, Broadway at the Beach will present a second fireworks display on Friday nights, also at 10 p.m., June 17th through Aug. 12th.
Thanks to Barefoot Landing and Broadway at the Beach for all this family affordable fun things to do in Myrtle Beach.