Another foodie event! The Fourth Annual f.l.a.v.o.r. Culinary Tasting Event returns to the Myrtle Beach Convention Center on Tuesday, April 8 from 4 to 7:30 p.m. f.l.a.v.o.r., which stands for Fresh, Local, Appetizing, Valuable, Original Restaurants, allows attendees to sample the very best in Grand Strand cuisine. The event supports Horry-Georgetown Technical College culinary students as they compete for scholarship money during the event’s restaurant judging contest.
We are happy to see some familiar favorite restaurants on the list as well as some we have not tried…yet!
A few participating exhibitors include:
· Drunken Jack’s
· Inlet Affairs Banquet and Catering
· Chick-fil-A Myrtle Beach Double Drive-Thru
· Chestnut Hill
· Sticky Fingers
· Pier House Restaurant
· Horry-Georgetown Technical College Culinary Department
· American Culinary Foundation
· Horry County Academy for Technology and Academics
· Benjamin’s Bagel
· Travinia Italian Kitchen and Wine Bar
· Sweet Carolina’s Smokehouse and Grill
· Capriz Italian Feast
· Crossroads at House of Blues
· Icon Sports and Spirits Bar
· Cozmic Charley’z
· Pauly B.’s Chef Du Jour
In addition to the food samples, a beer and wine garden will be available. Food samples will range from one to three tickets at each booth and ticket prices range from $1.25 to $2 each, depending on the quantity purchased.