by Leslie O’Neill
For the last week of smoothie recipes I wanted to share with you a great alternative to what most people like to drink in the morning and that is a pre-packaged protein drink. Although there are some great protein drinks out on the market there is nothing like raw fresh nutritious ingredients to start your busy day. Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, when you eat breakfast you supply your body with nutrients and energy to get your engine started. This recipe gives you all you need to tell your body “wake up and let’s be awesome today”. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Wake up and be awesome smoothie
• Handful of organic baby spinach
• 1 small kiwi
• 1 teaspoon of organic cinnamon
• 2 frozen strawberries
• 1 tablespoon of flax seed or chia seed
• 1/2 cup of raspberries or blueberries (frozen or fresh)
• 3 tablespoon of organic rolled oats
• 1 tablespoon of raw cacao
• 6 ounces of unsweetened cashew milk (any nut milk will do)
Blend all the ingredients in your blender and enjoy!
Leslie is a certified Holistic Wellness Coach and offers customized wellness programs that include coaching, cooking lessons, and meal prep and pantry makeovers. Leslie also has a meal service business and can provide you with chef inspired nutritious meals delivered right to your home.
For more information visit www.thebewellcoach.com and contact Leslie for a complimentary wellness session.