Go Ape is the world’s leading provider of zip line & treetop adventure course experiences. Currently their zip lines are located in DE, IN, MD, MO, PA, VA.
According to their website, “Go Ape offers two to three hours of fun and adventure. It’s a great way to get outdoors and try something a bit unique. Our high ropes adventure experience takes one lush, green forest and a healthy dollop of breathtaking scenery. Then we add a smattering of treetop high wire, tricky crossings (using ladders, walkways, bridges and tunnels made of wood, rope and super-strong wire) and unforgettable zip lines.”
Of course, there has to be some rules:
- Supervision ratios must be met: 1 participating adult for every 2 kids between the ages of 10 and 15 and/or 1 participating adult for every 5 kids between the ages of 16 and 17
- *Minimum age: 10 years old
- *Minimum height: 4ft 7in (55 inches)
- *Maximum weight: 285 lbs (subject to harness fit)
- If you’re under 10, don’t forget you can still enjoy our Go Ape Treetop Junior adventure.
All this fun doesn’t come cheap but for 3 hours of entertainment we feel it is worth it: $55 for adults, $35 10 -17 and for the tamer course for someone like me, it is only $25. But before you venture up, there is a 30 minute training session.