Allegiant Air announced new, non-stop jet service to Myrtle Beach from five cities, beginning June 3, 2015. The company, known for its exceptional travel deals, will introduce the new service with fares as low as $29 one way. If we weren’t already a favorite travel destination of some people, we will be now!
The five routes are:
· Akron/Canton, OH – June 3 through Aug. 15, 2015, with fares as low as $63*
· Orlando, FL. – June 4 through Aug. 16, 2015, with fares as low as $29*
· Indianapolis, IN – June 4 through Aug. 16, 2015, with fares as low as $48*
· Pittsburgh, PA – June 5 through Aug.. 17, 2015, with fares as low as $50*
· Clarksburg, WV – June 5 through Aug. 17, 2015, with fares as low as $44
Tickets for all routes are now available. Flight days and times and the lowest available fares can be found only at Allegiant.com.
The new routes will expand on the eight seasonal routes Allegiant currently serves from Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR).
Facts about the promotional one-way fares:
- Seats are limited.
- Price includes taxes and fees.
- Fares are one-way and not available on all flights.
- Must be purchased by Feb. 25, 2015 for travel by Nov. 3, 2015.
- Price displayed reflects purchase by debit card; purchase by credit card subject to surcharge not to exceed $8 each way per passenger.
For optional services and baggage fees, please visit Allegiant.com. Additional restrictions may apply.